The Wellness Agenda is a total approach of body mind spirit
for a positive lifestyle
[do_widget “wellness Theme: recent posts”]
Miriam’s unique program,
- Breakthrough Breathing
- Innovative physical exercises using yoga and tai chi to relax your body
- Mental techniques to focus your mind
- Meditative practices to empower you
This creates body calmness, peace of mind and spiritual centering. The Wellness Agenda nurtures self-care, meditation, mindfulness, relaxation, healing and empowerment.
Civically, she has lectured for:
- The Diplomatic Corps of the United Nations
- The International Consular community in New York City
- The United States Department of Labor
- Fire Department of New York (regarding 9/11)
Institutions that have benefited include:
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Origins Natural Resources
- Columbia University
- The Junior League
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Estee Lauder Inc.
- Whole Foods
- Lighthouse International
- Shiseido USA Cosmetics
- The New York Open Center
- Nakashima Foundation for Peace
- Women’s International Forum
- Health and Wellness Co-Op
- United Nations Women for Peace
- United Nations Delegations Womens Club
With a dual Master of Arts from Brown University, Miriam Belov, MAT, RMT, has always been involved with health issues.
Some of the places she has taught are:
- The Estee Lauder Spa
- B.I.G./Believe Inspire Grow
- The Origins-Feel Good Spa
- Fisher Island Spa Internazionale
- Powerful You! Women’s Network
- The International Health and Beauty Spa at Gurney’s Inn
- The Elizabeth Seton Childbearing Center
- The Sheraton Manhattan Health Club
- The Women’s City Club of NY
- Shiseido Studio, Soho
- World Gym
Click to sample.
Welcome to body/mind spirit health & fitness! De-stress, simplify and invigorate your life. You will learn specific exercises to relax the body, concentrate the mind and rejuvenate the spirit.
[button buttonsize=”small” buttonstyle=”aqua” buttonlink=”https://www.wellnessagenda.com/wellness-download/”]Read More[/button]
#1 Best Seller
Conscious living is something to which you can aspire, awaken, and put into practice–no matter whether you’ve chosen it or it has chosen you. It can become a powerful way of life!
[button buttonsize=”small” buttonstyle=”aqua” buttonlink=”https://www.wellnessagenda.com/women-living-consciously/”]Read More[/button]
In the Media
Due to her expertise and the overwhelming importance of wellness at this time, Miriam Belov has been on all the media. CBS, NBC, Lifetime’s “The Attitudes Show”
[button buttonsize=”small” buttonstyle=”aqua” buttonlink=”https://www.wellnessagenda.com/in-the-media/”]Read More[/button]
Miriam is a Reiki Master Teacher.
Reiki is an ancient form of healing which promotes health for the body as well as on subtler energy levels – including the mental, psychic and emotional.
[button buttonsize=”small” buttonstyle=”aqua” buttonlink=”https://www.wellnessagenda.com/miriam-is-a-reiki-master-teacher/”]Schedule a Session[/button]