Conscious living is something to which you can aspire, awaken, and put into practice–no matter whether you’ve chosen it or it has chosen you. It can become a powerful way of life!
I am happy to be an author in this book, along with the 46 other women who’ve enriched and re-directed their lives to transform into a new way of being. My story, “The Phoenix”, traces back to my maternal grandmother and forward to my daughter as I move deeply into my own path which often took me around the world. Gratefully, I ultimately had the inspiration to share it with you through this anthology.
Every woman who wrote a chapter has experienced a major shift in consciousness either through outside-inflicted circumstances or by being inwardly called toward self-realized transformation. No matter the cause, the actions and practices we followed led us to a more integrated sense of wholeness and joyfulness of spirit which continues as we move through life.
When you read these impassioned stories, you will feel our pain and joy, laugh and cry with us. In many cases, you’ll even see yourself reflected in our journeys.
“Women Living Consciously” is a statement for life by those who chose to tell their stories and reinforce for others that the possibility of enhanced consciousness exists for all. It takes courage but if you persevere, it can be done. Each of the authors knows this is possible because she found it for herself. I know for I did.
As you read “Women Living Consciously”, you will discover these timeless truths and valuable lessons:
- Rid yourself of the “disease to please” once and for all
- Recognize the diamond in the rough and polish it
- Know that your dreams have no limits–empower yourself
- Build your business to match your vision, no matter the economy
- Survivor and victim are two sides of the same coin–you choose
- Childhood trauma doesn’t equal a traumatized adult
- Labels are not death sentences, they’re just words
- How to live an authentic life in alignment with your highest values
- Spirit exists in every experience, sometimes you just need faith
- Release the darkness of the past and open up to your bright future
- Living in the moment is all you really have
- Love is the greatest elixir for all ills–physical, emotional and spiritual
- Fear is all in your head; living from your heart is the only way to eliminate it
- Maintain eternal connections with loved ones for greater peace
Only $19.95 + $3.95 shipping/handling
you can pay by paypal or regular credit card
to order please click below